Accommodation in Tallinn
Hilton Tallinn Park
The hotel is currently fully booked but we expect some rooms to become available when we get closer to the event. Kindly send us a mail at email@example.com and we will put you on a waiting list for a room. The price is €135 per night.
Radisson Blu Olümpia
For booking, please use the following link: Coolbet Open 2022 – Radisson Blu Hotel Olümpia
Park Inn Central Tallinn
For booking, please use the following link: Coolbet Open 2022 – Park Inn by Radisson Central
Ibis Tallinn Center
For booking, please use the following link: Ibis Tallinn Center
NB! The wristband will be different from day to day so you need to get a new one every day from the casino desk.
Buying in to Tournaments
Players will be able to withdraw their tournament winnings at the casino cage, first floor. It is also possible to be paid directly to a Coolbet account if the buy-in was won or done through Coolbet.
Late registration and Re-entry
Tournament caps and Waiting Lists
A soft cap on the other hand means that a waiting list will be set up for the tournament, allowing more players to enter the tournament when seats become available during the registration period.
Please register to a waiting list at the cashier desk before a sold out event starts, or on the tournament floor once the tournament in question has started. If you are on a tournament waiting list, please stay close to the tournament room and wait for your name to be called out when a seat is ready for you.
One Chip Flips
- The tournament director and floor managers are to consider the best interest of the game and fairness as the top priority in the decision-making process. Unusual circumstances may on occasion dictate that decisions in the interest of fairness take priority over the technical rules. The decision of the tournament director and/or floor managers are final.
- English is the only allowed language at the table when anyone at the table has cards.
- Last aggressive action shows first and if no action, the next player from the button is to show first. In case of all-in and a call, all players involved need to show their cards.
- Calling the clock: Time is given by the tournament director or floor manager only and when the time request is reasonable. Given time is a total of 30 seconds in all events, however the tournament director’s discretion may apply.
- In order to have a live hand, players must be at their seat when the last card is dealt out of the deck.